We need you! Making history is often an expensive and time consuming process. Your financial contribution is the only way we can really pull this off. We are an entirely a volunteer staff so ALL donations go towards the cost of the event which have been estimated to be over $30,000.
Funds assist in:
- advocacy plans including a Hill Briefing
- state toolkits for local rally’s on Mothers’ day
- general expenses associated with the Mother’s Day Rally.
Event plans include:
- a large, staged experience
- national expert speakers sponsored by organizations and interest groups
- families sharing personal stories about their experiences
We are confident that we can reach our goal and put on an incredible event. THOUSANDS of people will fill the Jefferson Memorial at the MALL and everyone will experience an afternoon of fun and solidarity peacefully raising awareness about the dire need of addressing care for moms and babies in our country.
Visit our Zazzle store to purchase March for Moms branded items: https://www.zazzle.com/marchformoms/products