We are looking for volunteers that can help with the March for Moms Rally, May 14 1:00-3:00PM AND individuals who will lobby on the Friday before and Monday after Mother’s Day. Volunteers will be provided volunteer shirts.
1. On site set up and clean up – May 14, 11AM to 5PM (scheduled times)
2. People to assist children with craft activities, FAQ and VIP teams
3. Assist with First Aid Tent during 3 hours – *Must have a DC health professions license
4. Push out social media updates on regular basis
6. Assist/Attend Lobby Days: Friday, May 12 and Monday, May 15